Director of Digital Sales & Marketing, North America - Johnson & Johnson (Princeton, New Jersey)
NeoStrata Company, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies, is currently recruiting for a Director of Digital Sales & Marketing, North America. This position will be in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global business with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrataÂ®, ExuvianceÂ® and CoverBlendÂ® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the companyâs propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, AminofilÂ®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
The Director, Digital Sales & Marketing, North America will lead a foundational piece of the companyâs business. This individual will be responsible for the expansion of our digital footprint, ecommerce sales and online customer development in US and Canada.
- Develop strategy and model to expand digital sales. Responsible for managing and optimizing full digital P&L. Responsible for annual business plans & customer joint planning.
- Ability to zoom in to execute details of the plan and zoom out to create and gain alignment to expansion strategies.
- Interface with brand teams and leadership to develop & execute digital plans that engage/convert consumers and medical professionals.
- Oversee teams responsible for content creation, art direction, search and technical development of all digital assets across 2 equities, 2 countries and multiple platforms.
- Lead ecommerce customer relationships. Drive top to top planning with key customers, lead complex negotiations and co-creative vision for day to day activities.
- Motivate, inspire and develop future digital leaders. Serve as a change agent within the eCommerce channel
- Generate deep insights stemming from category, shopper, competitive, and business performance analytics. Shape business plans, P&L, portfolio, merchandising, pricing/promo and budget. Effectively sell ideas internally and externally.
- Develop strong relationships with core team members, including marketing, operations, R&D and finance. Ability to influence internal and external senior leaders.
- A Bachelorâs degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- 10 years digital sales & marketing experience is required.
- Team management experience required.
- Experience in prestige and/or CPG digital marketing and selling is highly desirable.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to stay on top of digital trends is required.
- Ability to lead diverse group of digital creative, technical and selling teams. Setting vision and achievement of P&L goals.
- Strong technical, creative, analytical and execution skills to translate winning strategies into winning in-market executions.
- Ability to understand technical skincare & formulation knowledge a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple priorities successfully
- Ability to work in a complex, matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Experience with leading discussions and influencing senior leaders of ecommerce customer teams, internally and externally.
- Experience in both US and Canada is a plus.
- Travel up to 20% between US and Canada is required.
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=5203171119&lang=en
• Post ID: 53291372 jerseyshore