CHHA Needed for Saturdays and Sundays, Immediate placement. - Assisting Hands (Toms River, NJ)
Assisting Hands Home Care in Toms River is currently seeking a home health aide that is available to staff a female client in Toms River on Saturdays and Sunday ongoing from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm beginning Saturday 6/3/2017. This schedule will expand once the client is comfortable with having someone on the home. There is very minimal hands on care with this position. An ideal candidate will be comfortable holding conversation, redirecting someone who has dementia, and knows how to engage in various activities like baking, cooking, looking through magazines/newspapers, and watching vintage games shows.
Why Caregivers love working with us...
- We have friendly and supportive office staff that creates a proven environment for success
- If your HHA license has lapsed, or you're a new HHA just starting out, we will provide you the tools necessary to obtain your license and get you working!
- We offer local work to keep you closer to home
- We offer flexible schedules and have no issues working around other agency schedules
- We take a vested interest in you and the experience and talents you bring to the table.
- We offer: direct deposit (pay days are every other Friday), ongoing education, CPR training, paid travel time between clients, and much, much more.
In Person: 77 Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755
Call Us: 732-###-####
Visit Our Website: assistinghands.com/tomsriver
Apply Online (you may have to copy and paste this link into your browser):
Qualified candidates should have the following...
- Must have a HHA license issued by The State of NJ to provide hands on care. We will entertain candidates that have successfully passed the Home Health Aide training course and have been issued a 120 day temporary work permit through the NJ Board of Nursing.
- 2 forms of ID (driver's license, social security card, permanent resident care, work authorization with all accompanying paperwork.)
- A current physical (within the calendar year that states you are allowed to work without restriction.
- PPD within the calendar year OR (if you've tested positive) a current radiological report that rules out any active infections.
- MMR vaccination or titers to prove your immunity status.
- CPR License (we can assist with how to obtain this
Must come with appropriate documentation as listed above
Keyword Search: Aide, Home Care, HHA, Home Health Aide, CHHA, Certified Home Health Aide, Caregiver, Companion Care, Private Duty Aide, Nursing Student, Live-In
Associated topics: caregiver, certified medication technician, chha, clinical assistant, crma, dialysis, home health, nurse, patient care technician, pct
• Post ID: 46152957 jerseyshore