Senior Administrative Assistant (Engineering & Property Services) - Johnson & Johnson (New
Posted: Friday, February 2, 2018 11:29 PM
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- The Senior Administrative Assistant of Engineering & Property Services reports to the Vice President Facilities Management.
- This position will also support the FM Team and provide back-up coverage for the Executive Administrative Assistant as needed.
- This position is generally varied, including complex administrative duties and project-oriented assignments which require the use of sound judgment and discretion, independent assessment and resolution of complex situations/problems.
- Must have the ability to respond to shifting priorities. Duties will include but not limited to managing calendars, scheduling meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports.
- This person will be key in managing ARIBA/eMarketplace purchase orders for significant levels of investment for the organization.
- The Senior Administrative Assistant may scan mail for the executives and highlight items for review or action; may respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for executiveâs review.
- Follows up on items delegated to others by executive. Screens calls and responds to complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions.
- Must have ability to make last minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities.
- Must often make decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders. Excellent collaboration, organization and teamwork skills are required in order to coordinate with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required.
- An Associateâs degree or higher is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years of administrative experience is required.
- Experience providing Administrative support to VP level (or above) with enterprise responsibility is required.
- Experience coordinating with external customers preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Experience managing multiple complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Experience working with Ariba/eMarketplace and CONCUR and other similar systems as needed is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills is required.
- Sense of urgency required while maintaining a high degree of professionalism is required.
- The ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment is required. Strong organizational skills are required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment is required
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime when the need arises is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology, including WebEx and SharePoint or similar systems is required.
- Global Connect and Our Source experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2127180129&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 53291392 jerseyshore