- Design and develop creative consumer, personal care, and/or OTC pharmaceutical product for global markets.
- Have the opportunity to function in a laboratory environment and/or research pilot facilities.
- Work within multi-functional and interdisciplinary teams with multiple internal and external partners.
- Partner with peers, senior personnel, and supervisors who will provide mentorship towards successful outcomes.
- Have access to opportunities for networking with company leaders, leading community service, touring external J&J facilities, and presenting their work to a wide audience.
- Relevant Experience: Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Material Science & Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Polymer Science, Biotechnology, Soft Matter Science, Food Science, Personal Care Science; formulation, chemical synthesis and analysis, wet chemistry, rheology, experience with polymers, surfactants, colloids, emulsions, and nanoparticles
- Relevant Experience: Biomedical Engineering, Microbiology, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medical Optics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Neuroscience; method development, cell culturing, in-vitro and in-vivo methodologies, aseptic techniques, clinical testing
- Relevant Experience: Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Package Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering; design control, technical drawing (CAD), medical devices, electronics, 3D printing and design, mechanical and electrical design and testing, programming, machine learning
- Relevant Experience: Computer Science, Behavioral Science, Psychology, Consumer Science, Neuroscience; consumer psychology, clinical research, image analysis, consumer products / personal care market research, programming, regulatory, technology entrepreneurship, toxicology, human factors and user experience
If you are passionate about these roles, we urge you to apply below.
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate/graduate program seeking a degree majoring in a Science or Technology related field.
- A minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA at the time of application.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the 6 month co-op term
- Authorization to work in the United States without limitations and require no sponsorship for visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Relevant internship, co-op, laboratory or retail work experience
- Junior or Senior level standing
- History of leadership and multi-functional collaboration
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/4/jobdetail.ftl?job=00001B5Q&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685537 jerseyshore