Are you ready to take your career to the next level? At Assisting Hands, we are very proud of our family culture and we strongly believe in rewarding our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
Why Caregivers love working for us:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules- we work with our caregivers
- Direct Deposit
- Full Time and Part Time Hours
- Mileage Reimbursement
- One on One Care Make a difference in someone's life
- Continuing Education
- Paid Training
- Our care team works hard to lower your commute times and place you on cases near your home!! Hiring in- Ocean County and Burlington Counties!
For immediate consideration, the following is required:
- Must have a HHA license issued by The State of NJ to provide hands on care. We will entertain candidates that have successfully passed the Home Health Aide training course and have been issued a 120 day temporary work permit through the NJ Board of Nursing.
- 2 forms of ID (driver's license, social security card, permanent resident care, work authorization with all accompanying paperwork.)
- A current physical (within the calendar year that states you are allowed to work without restriction.
2 step PPD within the calendar year OR (if you've tested positive) a current radiological report that rules out any active infections.
- MMR vaccination or titers to prove your immunity status.
- CPR License (we can assist with how to obtain this
Inquire by Phone: 732-###-#### (ask for Helen!)
Visit Us : 77 Route 37 West, Toms River, NJ 08755 (Right in front of Community Hospital)
• Post ID: 51780727 jerseyshore