Technical Specifications Coordinator, Raw Materials Center - Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, New Jersey)
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Technical Specifications Coordinator, Raw Materials Center.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Technical Specifications Coordinator, Raw Materials Center will:
- Lead and manage various raw material and packaging component projects for existing marketed including cosmetic, OTC monograph drug products, NDA and Class II Medical Device products in the Consumer Products portfolio. The portfolio includes brands such as JOHNSON'SÂ® Baby, BENGAYÂ®, AVEENOÂ®, CLEAN & CLEARÂ®, LUBRIDERMÂ®, and LISTERINEÂ®.
- Conduct and provide support to marketed products for raw material qualifications/packaging component projects, process improvements and trouble shooting of raw material issues at the manufacturing sites.
- Work on specification updates for raw material projects, packaging component projects, process improvement, and manufacturing plant support.
- Report metrics, and interact with and/or lead cross-functional teams to implement projects.
- Work independently to drive resolutions in manufacturing and troubleshoot raw material/product issues under defined timelines
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Quality Assurance, Marketing, Research and Development (R&D), Regulatory, Toxicology, Claims and other functional groups as needed.
- Resolve issues with raw materials/products and processes
- Identify improvement opportunities in current processes, forms, systems
- Delegate, review, track, implement change proposals
- Train RMC members on current processes, systems, roles, responsibilities, and expectations as per current QSP, WWSP, SOPS.
- Report metrics, and interact with and/or lead cross-functional teams to implement projects, establish timelines, and ensure âclose loopâ practices
- Prepare and review reports, and memos
- Participate in multi-functional teams to investigate problems, implement resolution, and develop optimized processes
- A minimum of Bachelorâs degree is required.
- 1-2 years of professional experience is preferred.
- Understanding of cGMPs and current FDA Compliance requirements is preferred.
- Experience with consumer products specifications and documentation requirements necessary to execute changes to raw materials highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- MS Office (Word and Excel) proficiency and solid presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a team environment while being an individual contributor is required.
- Experience managing projects is required.
- This job is required to be based in Skillman, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0334180119&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685802 jerseyshore