Project Manager, Global Consumer Quality Systems - Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, New Jersey)
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 8:22 PM
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Project Manager, Global Consumer Quality Systems located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Project Manager, Global Consumer Quality Systems will provide:
- With limited direction, lead global Consumer Q&C project teams in a matrixed environment to identify and recommend the best proposition and outcome for our business and in alignment with the enterprise (as applicable).
- Guide project team activities to meet project and business objectives including LT approval of project recommendations.
- Drive team accountability for deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Influence others beyond own scope and level (director and VP).
- Demonstrate business acumen, critical thinking, project management, communication, process management and team performance management; ask the right questions to understand business impact and risks.
- Engage team thorough options analysis and drive cross-functional recommendations
Facilitation & Risk Management
- Excel at project management leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail.
- Identify and recommend the best business proposition, deployment, and/or timeline for Consumer Q&C.
- Engage Consumer Q&C team in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions.
- Scope definitions and control: stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, project leadership, team development and communication.
- Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management and communication tools.
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning.
- Tracking and reporting of G&Oâs for Consumer Q&C.
- Support of LRFP activity and reporting
- Develop a project plan, and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results.
- Provide demonstrated proficiency in MS Project or other related tools to manage projects.
- Develop, manage and maintain up-to-date timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies and resource constraints, while applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Monitor project status and execution; report timely updates via project templates, project dashboards or other reporting; and develop agendas, minutes, metrics, for the team.
- Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Lead "lessons learned" exercises, share lessons among teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates.
- Ensure that Instantis accurately reflects Consumer Q&C project milestones and costs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. A degree concentration in Business, Physical Sciences or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in a CGxp (consumer/OTC products, medical device, or pharmaceutical) regulated environment is required; Preference is for Quality and/or Supply Chain experience.
- Experience in general management thinking and approach; working through end-to-end business challenges and solutions is required
- Demonstrated leadership & influencing skills is required.
- A proven record of project management and leading multi-functional teams is preferred.
- Six Sigma, Lean or ASQ CQE Certification and trainings a huge plus.
- Familiarity with standard PM tools and templates is preferred but not required.
- Business and Financial acumen is required.
- PMP or other Project Management certification is desired but not required
- High tolerance for ambiguity in a complex environment is critical.
- This position is preferred located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA but can be based in any Consumer Q&C location and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8739180108&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore
• Post ID: 53685532 jerseyshore