Director of Global Value Chain Management, Consumer Segment - Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, New
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director of Global Value Chain Management, Consumer Segment in New Brunswick, NJ. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Supply Chain Strategy, Consumer Segment.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Director of Global Value Chain Management, Consumer Segment will:
- Lead the development of value chains with emphasis in creating the Supply Chain/Value Chain structure for the e-commerce channel, and deliver and shape the long-term end-to-end supply chain strategy through customer collaboration.
- Lead cross-functional teams focused on driving value and growth to the e-commerce channel in the regions and functions through agile and innovative supply chain solutions including but not limited to new packaging, planning, manufacturing and distribution solutions.
- Represent Supply Chain in cross functional and commercial forums and driving capabilities with innovative process and product improvements to delight our customers.
- Work closely with the commercial, supply chain, R&D, and CLS teams to make quick decisions, to drive and lead global test and learn opportunities and expand successes from one region to another.
- Assist in developing the Supply Chain strategic plan across the value chains and the e-commerce channel.
- Ensure direct line communications to the regional and global franchises and value stream leaders to ensure alignment on the overall supply chain long term strategy.
- E2E representative facilitating and leading actions across regions and functions while building capabilities including demand and supply planning, commercial forecasting, packaging/customization, order management and shipping, analytics, data infrastructure, and financial discipline to improve e-commerce P&L.
- Work closely with Sr. Director of SC Strategy to define supply chain requirements for the key initiatives by developing a 3-year strategic plan to grow the business projections
- Partner with franchise global and regional value stream leaders to incorporate new business requirements into Product Strategy Road Maps.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A Bachelorâs degree is required. A degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related areas is preferred; A Masterâs is highly preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience in total supply chain or commercial function is required with related experience such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Planning, Project Management, Procurement, Engineering, or Sales.
- E-commerce experience is preferred, having worked in a âstart-upâ environment is also preferred.
- Previous leadership in managing cross-functional teams.
- Ability to navigate in highly matrix environment to achieve alignment and connect functional partners to deliver on key outcomes through influence.
- Experience in global process development is preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and technical capabilities; Commitment to mutual accountability.
- Experience launching new products in a GMP and regulated environment (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Diagnostics, or Consumer Products)
- Demonstrated aptitude and attitude to get immersed in the resolution of technical challenges and technical advancements.
- Ability to understand and utilize financial analyses to make good decisions in a manufacturing and corporate environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, and achieve significant, complex goals and objectives.
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma Certification preferred.
- Broad project management skills.
- Broad negotiation & influencing skills.
- Previous sales experience.
- Consumer goods experience.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and requires up to 15% domestic & international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1301180129&lang=en
• Post ID: 53685522 jerseyshore