Now Hiring Local CDL A Propane Delivery Drivers - Home Daily - Blue Rhino Propane (Red Bank, NJ)
APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking a Seasonal Class A CDL Blue Rhino Delivery Driver. We are willing to train the right individual for the position. As a member of our team, you will pick up and deliver propane cylinders to retail customers; maintain the appearance of our displays and signs; ensure propane placement meets National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and company guidelines; and provide overall customer service to our retail customers.
Blue Rhino drivers can expect approximately 15 stops a day on average, with an average of 40 tanks per stop. This includes physically lifting 40 lb cylinders in each hand over 200 times a day. This seasonal opportunity would begin immediately and is expected to end on or around September 30th, 2018. Employees can expect to work a Full-Time schedule during the seasonal assignment.
- Local routes and territories home every night
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane exchange tanks to and from specified destinations
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
- Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
- Participates in required on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response
- Supports customer demand by working evening hours and weekends, as needed
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have Hazmat endorsements, or be able to obtain them quickly
- Will train the right candidate
- Good driving record
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds in each hand, up to 200 times per day, in all weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- MUST be able to drive a manual transmission tractor
For more than 75 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, grilling, and agricultural propane needs. Why work at Ferrellgas? Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Blue Rhino is a name known throughout the country for propane cylinders used for a variety of reasons, such as for gas grills, camping, patio heaters, outdoor fireplaces and so much more. If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Associated topics: class a driver, class a truck, company driver needed, company driving solo, company truck driving, dedicated truck driver, regional driving, regular home time, tanker, tanker truck driver
• Post ID: 53651227 jerseyshore