Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 1:28 PM
Entry Level SAS Programmer;
Entry Level Statistic Programmer;
- Exceptional Communicator, able to quickly read and write technical specifications and documentation
- Understanding of SAS clinical terminology and programming
- Experience with SAS or any other statistical software package preferred
- MS or higher degree in any STEM related field, MPH, Biostatistics, Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistic, Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Actuarial Science, or other quantitative or technology related majors.
- Good problem solving, writing, and communication skills required. Excel and Word recommended.
- Willing to be relocated to NJ temporary for training purpose if no industry experience.
SAS programming experience preferred but not required.
Work Authorization Status:
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All are welcome: F1:OPT, GC, EAD, USC, etc.
We do sponsor H1B work visa and green card application when necessary.
• Location: Jersey Shore, monmouth junction
• Post ID: 51908242 jerseyshore