IT Application Services Lead, Service Specialist (Workday) - Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, New
Posted: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 9:26 AM
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Application Services Lead, Service Specialist to join the organization. This positionâs primary location will be at New Brunswick, NJ. There may be potential 5-10% domestic and international travel required.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Service Specialist â Workday HCM resource will be responsible for the delivery and operation of Workday HCM Core configuration, and would also require the use specialized knowledge and skills, including Workday Absence Management Configuration and Compensation preferably. Primary responsibilities include Workday HCM configuration, design, documentation and testing. This role requires a combination of business process and technology expertise. This role will report directly to the Global Service Owner.
- Leads Workday Core, Absence Management, Compensation design and configuration for Projects and Enhancements utilizing specialized Workday HCM knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a deep knowledge of Workday Absence Management configuration solutions, leadership and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions. Define the Detailed design of the solution
- Provides clarifications from PLO/BA on requirements
- Provides alternate options to meet user story requirements
- Ensures Legacy requirements are integrated in end to end requirements
- Works with the BAs to demo working software to Product Owner
- Creates/Updates Functional Design and Technical Design Specifications
- Performs Configuration and Updates Configuration Design Specification Document
- Reviews Data and Security Requirements for the User Story during Sprint Planning
- Creates and/or Approves change control for software changes
- Engage Solution Architects to ensures the solution meets the requirements
- Works with Testing, SQA, CSV and ITRA services to ensure requirements are met
- Work with Shared Services (App Development, Security) to verify solutions
- Coordinates release planning with Release Train Engineer
- Plan and execute all the testing cycles (except UAT)
- Accepts what will be tested during Technical Acceptance Testing
- Ensures Regression Testing is planned appropriately for solution
- Engage with Release Train Engineer to ensure all services areas support the solution
- Works with GSD to ensure the appropriate support model is in place post Production
- Captures customer insights to improve Workday design and configuration throughout delivery, and delivers continuous improvement recommendations to service owners. May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assists in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Workday service(s) to the customer
- May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May oversee the work of vendor resources throughout a project.
- May manage the AS budget for the delivery of the service and be responsible for reporting on service performance to leadership and customers.
- May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
- At least 3 to 5 yearsâ™ Workday experience required.
- Workday HCM Core Pro certification or Advanced certifications like Workday Absence and Compensation are desirable.
- Bachelorâs or Associate degree is preferred.
- Experience with enterprise level workday rollout or implementation preferred.
- Vendor resource management experience preferred.
- Experience with creating/updating Functional Design and Technical Design Specifications
- Experience with capturing customer insights to improve Workday design and configuration throughout delivery, provide improvement recommendations to service owners.
- Travel % required (domestic or international) â 5- 10%
- Location of position â New Brunswick, NJ
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=6010171212&lang=en
• Location: Jersey Shore, New Brunswick
• Post ID: 51408092 jerseyshore