Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant, for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. organization. The role is based in Skillman, NJ and requires 24-28hours/week of 4-days of in-office support to the Sr Director Broker and Sr Director West.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion peopleâs lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Skillman based part-time Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative responsibilities in support of the daily activities of the Sr director Broker & Sr. Director West. The individual is responsible for all administrative tasks including and not limited to managing travel, managing said Sr. Directors calendars/schedules and providing Our Source/Lynx access for approved Broker representatives. Additional responsibilities may include submitting sample/house orders for broker reps.
Deliver administrative support for the Sr. Director Broker and Sr. Director of West. Areas of focus include: travel arrangement, calendar management, scheduling of meetings, expense reporting, typing of emails, ordering of supplies, maintaining files.
- Arrange/manage customer and team meetings
- Respond/manage team member/Director meeting requests (Business Planning Meetings, customer meetings, etc.).
- Process all necessary paperwork to ensure flawless transition for broker new hires/transfers
- Assist with the process for recruiting/interviewing for all open positions
- Maintain up-to-date team organization charts.
- Minimum 4 years of administrative experience is required
- Minimum of a HS diploma is required
- Ability to perform administrative activities and partner and work cooperatively with all levels
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion to independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects/tasks to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Customer and employee focused
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and external/client communications with detailed support and assistance
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Word) is required
- Ability to learn internal systems for travel, purchase orders, service request management and internal portals including; Org Plus, Ariba procurement, Our Source, Concur expense reporting and travel, sharepoint maintenance.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain confidentiality, be proactive, independently resolve complex situations and be flexible to respond to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and complex environment
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=4045171103&lang=en
• Post ID: 48473952 jerseyshore